Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best day ever

Okay, maybe not ever... but it has been an exceptionally good day!

So, one of my New Year's resolutions was to quit spending so much money at Starbucks. Well, I am proud to say that I have only been to Starbucks twice since January 1st.  I pass it every single day on the way to work, so I think this is quite an accomplishment. 

This morning though, I had to stop.  It was finally warm enough to have an Iced coffee, and this makes me extremely happy!  It was heavenly and everything I remember it being. And it put me in such a good mood for the rest of the morning.

Then, for lunch I got to indulge in some soup, salad, and bread sticks at Olive Garden!  The girls and I from work met a dear friend for lunch, and I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that we laughed for an hour straight.  This was such a treat for me because I usually spend my lunch breaks eating at my desk, switching between facebook and the current celebrity gossip.  Gosh, I'm lame...

So, to end the best day ever, my husband cooked dinner and is currently downstairs doing laundry.

Yep, I'm a lucky girl....

No comments: