Friday, September 2, 2011

Back by popular demand


So, remember how I begged a bunch of you to start following my blog, and then I quit blogging?

Oh, you do?  Well, a thousand apologies go out to you all. 

This summer has been crazy busy, and I’ve barely had a chance to catch my breath.  But, one of the reasons that I started blogging was so I could document Jesse and I’s first year of marriage.  Sadly, I didn’t document most of it and our one year anniversary came and went, and I never even mentioned it in my blog.

So, let me start with a little summer recap.

I actually took pictures at our 4th of July barbeque.  Yeah I know, Ca-razy!


My crazy awesome parents.  Seriously, my awesome dad just got me 8th row tickets to a Bengals / Colts game, just because he's so proud of me.  Aren't I a lucky girl?


I made cupcakes!


I took my nephew to the State Fair.  (This was the same day the stage collapsed.)


He was scared of the farm animals.  He refused to go near them and if one poked its head out while he was walking through the aisle, he would stop dead in his tracks and whimper until you picked him up. It was adorable!


One of my best friends got married and we traveled all the way to Denver for the ceremony.


She seriously looked like a supermodel and I was so honored to be part of her big day.


We climbed some mountains.  (In flip flops, I might add)


We went to a Colorado Rockies game.


I turned 28.  Blah!  (I look a little disheveled in this pic.  I might have had a couple of adult beverages by this time.)




There were also many of other things that happened this summer.  Like, we celebrated our one year wedding anniversary, I camped out in the field in Georgia for a week, and I made the decision to go back to school.  


Now, I'm ready for fall!  Bring on the cool weather!

3 comments:

Antoinette Musik said...

You and your hubby look gorgeous together! You look so teeny tiny next to him just like me and my hubby.

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your blog, especially now that you are back:) I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out the details on my page: http://lovemysmithboys.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

Great picks and your cupcakes look delicious!