Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Our Florida Vacation

We haven't even been back from Florida for a week, and I already miss it!

It was so great spending time with Jesse's family. 

Jesse and I have been together for about 3 years, but I haven't been able to spend much time with his sister or his nieces because they live so far away.  I really, really wish they lived closer.  Or even better, I wish we lived in Florida!

But, I don't know if I can handle all of the freaking bugs.  The first night I was there, I didn't think it was necessary to use any bug spray.  That was a horrible idea.  The next morning I woke up, and had no less that 50 mosquito bites from my knees down.

It was painful.

And itchy.

And very ugly.

And I only brought shorts.


Moving on...

Here are some pictures of our awesome Florida getaway!


This is Jesse's niece.  We went down to Florida for her graduation.  Isn't she so pretty???



My in-laws.  Such a beautiful family!



Sweet little Lilly!



We randomly stopped at some Putt Putt place in Lido Beach, and wouldn't you know it, it also happened to showcase 1 of the 40 albino alligators in the whole-wide world.  Her name is Pearl.  And I was scared of her.



They let us feed the Alligators, but I was scared of these guys too.



Jesse, the master of self-picture taking with his six foot arms.



The beach was amazing!  I felt like I was in Mexico.



The view from our room.  Gorgeous!



Jesse, his sister Jennifer, and his niece Molly.  Miss you guys!

2 comments:

Jas said...

Look. At. That. BEACH! So jealous!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Great pictures.

The beach looks really nice!