Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Blog Swap!

Okay, so I participated in a Summer Blog Swap, and just recieved my package in the mail!



For those of you that don't know what a blog swap is (cuz I sure didn't), it basically went down like this...

One of the blogs that I follow was hosting a blog swap, so I signed up for it even though I had no idea what it was.  I was then partnered up with Savanah over at What Makes Savanah Smile. We were told that we were supposed to get to know our partner a little bit, and then start shopping!  We could spend up to $25 and had to mail out our packages within a certain amount of days.

I had so much fun shopping for her, and I was totally pumped to get my package in the mail!  I mean, who doesn't love to get home and find a package waiting on your front porch?

Here's what I got:


1. A Beachy Tote Bag- Which I'm very excited about since I'm going to Florida next week!
2. A new beach towel - This will also come in super handy next week.
3. Nail polish
4. Nail File
5. Palm Tree hand towels
6. Summer Time To-Do List pad.

Thanks so much Savanah!  I love it all!


Okay, moving on to a different topic...

My slacker ways.

Last week I had a plan.  I was going to quit slacking on my blog, and even planned out a whole "Weekend in Photos" blog post that I was going to do on Monday morning.

But then, I forgot to take any pictures over the weekend. So, that didn't really work out for me.

So, I will leave you with one picture that I took.  A picture of my neice and nephew.  I got to babysit them over the weekend, and of course they were absolute angels.  Aren't they just too cute for words?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you liked it!!! I loved mine!!

Lindsey said...

I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you!

http://surprisingly-sweet.blogspot.com/2011/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

And such cutie pies!