Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The world's best husband

For real.

I need to get a coffee mug for him that says, "World's Best Husband" or maybe a magnet.  Remember those magnets that we used to buy for our parents for Christmas?  It looked like "World's Greatest Mom" was written in crayon? I remember my mom used to give me like $10.00 to go to school and buy Christmas presents, and I'm pretty sure I bought her the same dang magnet every year.

Anyway, back to my husband.  He needs one of those magnets.

He's done some pretty awesome things for me lately. 

First and foremost, he bought me a dishwasher.  A dishwasher!  Can you believe it?  I swear it was one of the happiest days of my life!  We've had it for about a week now, and I can't even think of the words to describe how truly amazing it is. Not only do I have a machine that washes all of my dishes, I also have somewhere to hide all of my dirty dishes!

Then, the other night he came home with another surprise.  I was sitting on the couch watching TV, and he told me to close my eyes and hold out my hand.  He had an awesome surprise for me.  So, I did what I was told, and immediately opened my eyes when I felt the box in my hands.

You'll never guess what it was.

Okay, Okay...I'll tell you.

The Clapper!  Yes, you read that right.  Like, "Clap On, Clap Off ... The Clapper!"

The first words out of my mouth were, "You didn't actually spend money on this did you?"  Thankfully he said, "No".  And then I got really excited.  "Let's put it in our bedroom."  I immediately said.

So, he hooked it up to his lamp, and I spent the rest of the evening hanging out in our bedroom and just randomly clapping.  That night, I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face because as soon as I got all snuggled in and found a good, comfortable spot on the bed, I clapped twice and everything went dark.


4 comments:

Kristen A. Wories said...

Thats sweet :) he is a good man!

Paula said...

I am one of his biggest fans. Because he loves my Valerie as much as
or maybe just maybe more than me.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Now I want a clapper.

And a dishwasher.

Oh wait, I have one of those already.

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm your blog swap partner from Aly's blog :) email me at savanahcooper@gmail.com with your info! have a great day!