Monday, May 23, 2011

It's time for some baby talk

I'm sure you're all wondering how the babysitting gig went, right?

Well, lets just say it went a little differently than expected.

It kind of made me realize how selfish Jesse and I are. I mean, we do what we want, when we want and however we want.  Not this weekend though.  This weekend, little tiny Allison called the shots in our house.  And it became very apparent that she was definitely not on the same schedule we were.

Poor little thing.  She's a little six month old baby who was teething and missing her mommy.  Let me tell you, most of the time she was not a happy camper. There was a lot of crying going on in the Deem household this weekend, and I don't think all of it was from the baby.

But we survived all the dirty diapers, crying, and disgusting noises that even the cutest of babies can make.

And I think she even had just a little bit of fun.







Although I'm happy to get back  to my own sleep schedule, I really miss the little squirt!
  

5 comments:

Take All Chances - Missy said...

I feel the same when I look after my nephew. He's adorable but so much work. Kids are a long way down the line at the moment!!

Just stopping by from 20sb.
Missy: http://takeallchances.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That third picture is just too cute! I love babies but they're definitely better borrowed right now.

(I'm also from 20sb =])

Cait said...

What a sweetie, at least she looks like a happy camper in the pics :) really enjoying reading your blog!

Kell said...

How adorable is she! I love little ones.. just for a couple of days at a time, though!

Shay said...

SOOO cute!!