Wednesday, April 27, 2011

random facts about me

I love accents. For real. Jesse gets super annoyed because anytime we talk with someone who has an accent, I will spend the next half hour trying to mimic it. This never seems to pan out though. I normally end up sounding like a Leprechaun or Forrest Gump. And sometimes a mixture of both.

I cannot wink. When I was younger, I would stand in front of the mirror and practice for hours.

I LOVE Dateline. I record it every Friday and Sunday and it's one of my favorite TV shows. For some reason, I'm really drawn to watching True Crime stuff even though it scares the crap out of me. Plus, I usually end up watching it by myself because Jesse kind of hates Dateline because the guy who narrates the Friday night show, Keith Morrison, has a super creepy and annoying voice. Therefore, I usually spend the night triple checking the door locks and sleeping with the nightlight on.

I will not leave my house without putting on mascara. I have blonde eyelashes that I'm not very fond of.

Jesse and I had no plans for Easter and no family dinners to attend, so we spent the day de-cluttering our basement and ate our Easter dinner at Red Lobster. After we got done feeling sorry for ourselves, it ended up being a pretty good day!

I think I'm definitely going to cry during this week's episode of The Office.

I am a horrible backer-upper. And I hate backing into parking spots. My dad, my brother, and Jesse are all backer-uppers and it drives me crazy! Just pull into the parking spot like everyone else does!

I'm really nervous that the show Parenthood is going to get canceled next season, so I signed an online petition to keep it going. I have no idea whether this is legit, but you can click here to sign it too!

Well, I guess that's all for now!  Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Valerie, you are the coolest girl I know. With all your phobia's, hangups and just everything about you. I love you!!! Don't forget to talk about those things you do to try not to look like you don't know what to do. I love those. Paula

christine donee said...

I love accents too.

Sometimes I read blogs out loud in a british accent. It's fun. You should try it sometime.