Monday, May 2, 2011

You little rascal.

My friend Hatcher: blah, blah, blah “My mom and her mobile scooter.”


Me: “Hey. You need a mobile scooter? I got one for sale.” (When I think back to the actual conversation, I picture myself saying this in a New Jersey accent, chomping on bubble gum while twirling my fingers in my hair. It may or may not have happened this way)

The other ten people in the room: "What? Why do you have a mobile scooter? That’s weird."


Okay, so we are selling a mobile scooter for one of our friends, and right now it’s just hanging out in our basement until we can find a suitable owner.


I kind of don’t want to sell it.

I like it.

I used to drive it around in our basement when Jesse wasn’t home.


Then…


I wrecked it.

I was trying to parallel park the mobile scooter. Which is a terrible idea, considering I can’t even parallel park a car. But I thought, “It’s just a scooter”. Surely it’s easier than parallel parking a car. Boy was I wrong.

I crashed into our desk.

And my husband took away the keys.

Hopefully I never need one of those scooters! Can you get insurance on those things?



1 comment:

Kristen A. Wories said...

Thats hilarious! I can totally picture it!