Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our weekend plans

Okay, so I'm sure all of you have really missed me, and I'm sure you were like stalking my blog everyday to see if I had posted anything new, so to you I apologize.  Sometimes I'm just a slacker.

I blame this on the fact that I sit in front of a computer ALL day at work.  So naturally when I get home, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of my computer at home. But, I'm going to try harder. I mean, have you seen my list of followers recently? I'm at six.

Holla!

Yep, my fan club is steadily growing.  At this rate, I should have about 12 followers by December.  I don't want to brag or anything, but I'm kind of turning into a big deal. :)  Okay, I'm just kidding...

Please, I beg of you.  Follow my blog.  I've started joining a lot of other blogs and have even started to research some online writing gigs, but no one is going to hire someone that only has six followers. So if you are a member of my family, or my BFF (ahem... Amber) then I'm talking to you.

Moving on...

I am really looking forward to this weekend.  Why you ask?  Because we get to spend the whole entire weekend babysitting this adorably, precious bundle of joy.



This is our niece Allison.  Actually it's Jesse's niece, but she's so freakin adorable that I like to claim her as my niece too.  I don't think my sister-in-law will mind!   Anyway, I'm super pumped about having Miss Allison over for the weekend!  Do babies make everyone happy or is that just me?

Well, I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Don't forget to follow my blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a follower!!!

Unknown said...

she is such a cutie! sounds like a great weekend ahead! :)hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and happiness! oh, and i'm hosting a very cute giveaway!XO