Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday!



1.  I'm seriously loving the fact that I only have two days of work left.  For some reason, this week has been extremely stressful and I just can't get ahead.  Yesterday afternoon my right eyelid started twitching because I was so stressed out and I swear it lasted for hours.  I would get up from my desk to talk with a designer, and I'm almost positive they were staring at my out of control eyelid.

2.  I'm loving that I got to have lunch with my husband today.  It makes my day so much brighter when I get to see him right smack dab in the middle of it.  I'm pretty sure he likes it too, but I'm very aware of how much complaining about my day that I do, so most of the time I have to force myself to steer the conversations towards happy thoughts.

3.  I'm loving the awesome dinner I cooked.
  

This was SO yummy!  The breading was made up of dijon mustard, olive oil, panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and fresh thyme.  I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but this is my very first time using fresh herbs, and WOW, they really make a difference!

4.  I'm loving the fact that my husband is going to the Big 10 tournament with some friends tomorrow afternoon.  That means I get a little bit of alone time with a glass of wine, a good book and probably some trashy TV.  :)





No comments: